Do kids need fish oil?
Absolutely! DHA is a form of Omega-3 fatty acid which comes from fish, and it is CRUCIAL to healthy brain development. There’s a lot of emphasis on DHA during infant years, but the need continues throughout childhood.
How do I get my kids to take fish oil?
The key is giving it to them in a form they can tolerate. The most common product I recommend is this Nordic Naturals Children’s DHA gummy. It’s a zero-sugar formula containing clean-sourced fish, so you get the all benefits without the harm.
- Provides 600 mg total omega-3s in each serving
- Easy-to-chew omega-3 for ages 2+
- Promotes healthy nervous system and immune function*
- Delicious, tropical punch flavor with zero added sugar
- Supports learning and healthy brain development*
- Easy-to-open packs perfect for on-the-go convenience
- No artificially derived coloring, flavoring, or preservatives
Where can I find it?
Create your own Wellevate account, where you can order any supplement in our online medicinary and ship it directly to your house.
Click here to learn more about Nordic Naturals product quality and sourcing methods.